Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dr. Appointment

So, we had our second Dr.'s appointment today. As most of you know, the first few are nothing really, but this one was exciting b/c we got to hear the heartbeat for the first time! :) At first, my doctor had a hard time finding it, but finally she did and we were able to hear it loud and clear! That was just music to my ears b/c I was starting to get a little nervous. She also said (which she has never said before) that she thinks that it may be a boy this time. I know that is all depends on who you talk to b/c some say a fast heartbeat is a boy and some say a slow one is, but S and I don't care! S, especially, is holding on to that thought until we know for sure (which should be sometime in January). Of course, S's dad swears it's going to be a girl (and he has not been wrong yet-with 7 grandchildren so far) so we will all have to wait and see! :) So, that's the update so far. I'm 10 weeks and 4 days, so almost out of the first trimester! :) YEAH!!!! This pregnacy seems to take forever this time! LOL :)

No comments: